Glad Tidings India and India Bible Literature share the Gospel through:
- Scriptures – seeking to place one million Bibles into the hands of Indians. Bibles are made available at an affordable cost and proceeds are reinvested into other ministry opportunities.
- Unreached People Groups – Transforming an entire Unreached People Group through Bible-Content Literacy courses, Church Planters, and Vacation Bible School.
- Church Planting – funds from the sale of Bibles train and equip national evangelists to establish new churches throughout India.
- Empowering Women – setting women free from physical and spiritual bondage through the Gospel and literacy courses.
- Christian Education – supplying the curriculum and training of teachers to conduct Childrens’ Bible Schools, reaching up to one million children per year.
- Literacy – providing training to churches and other agencies to conduct Bible content literacy classes for adults throughout India.
- Self-Support – assisting churches to become self-supporting by providing income generating enterprises.
- Used Bibles Used Mightily – Your old Bibles and Christian Books can help spread the Word of God in India.
For more information, visit http://www.gladtidingsindia.org/